Cranberry & Macadamia Rice Stuffing from Massel!
December 2, 2016
- 2 Massel Ultracubes
- 2 cups of rice
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cups of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of fresh sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of fresh thyme
- 1 cup of macadamia nuts whole
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- Cook the rice in a microwave with 1 Massel Ultracube added to water.
- Heat the oil in saute pan and add celery, onion, and garlic. Cook until translucent
- Add rosemary, sage, Massel Ultracubes, and thyme.
- Put rice in a large bowl and fold in onion mix.
- Add macadamias and cranberries
- Stuff into the turkey or cook in oven separately
See more recipes here: http://massel.com/