Pumpkin Ginger Cupcakes!
December 31, 2016
Looking for a sweet treat to make this January! Try these pumpkin ginger cupcakes! They are absolutely delicious!
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 24 muffin cups
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, pudding mix, cinnamon, salt, allspice, crystallized ginger, ground ginger, and cloves all in a bowl.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, (allowing each egg to blend into the mixture)
- Beat in the vanilla and pumpkin puree with the last egg.
- Stir in the flour mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffic cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven-about 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.