Pumpkin Pie Bread!
December 5, 2016
Are you still looking for new recipes to serve with pumpkin?! Well here you go! An easy recipe that everyone will love!
- 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans
- Sift together baking soda, flour, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin-stir in the flour mixture with water
- Divide the batter evenly between the pans
- Bake in the oven for 60 to 70 minutes